Thursday 4 July 2013

Etsy Favourites #2

Haven't done a post in forever so I thought I do a quick little Etsy Favourites to show you guys what items I'm loving on Etsy right now.

If you don't already know what Etsy is, it's pretty much like eBay except it's all handmade or vintage and there aren't any auctions.

1. Wednesday Addams Acrylic Painting.
I am in LOVE with this painting. The Addams Family/ The New Addams Family is still one of my favourite shows. This painting is creepy in Addams Family style but Wednesday still has a cuteness about her!
This painting goes for $302.08 CAD and you can find it here: maimaiart
 
 
2.Custom 3 inch Dream Catcher                                                                                                              
 
 

Adorable dream catchers! When I was a kid I loved dream catchers, I used to have bad dreams which is why I ended up buying my first one. I don't actually believe they'll stop you from having bad dreams now, but I still think they're beautiful.
These custom ordered dream catchers are priced $43.15 CAD and you can check them out here: CosmicAmerican


3.Long Lavender Coloured Wig                                                                                                              
 
 

 
Holy gorgeous!!! I love everything about this wig, the colour is frickin' amazing and it super long.
The wig is 28-30" long and is made out of synthetic fibres. It can be curled or straightened on low heat. This wig is $62.36 CAD on sale due to the fact that you can slightly see the netting. Check it out at: ExandOh
 
 
4.Terms of Endearment Knit Hat                                                                                                            
 
 
So very cute! I love everything about this hat. The colours are awesome, the words are cute and I love the way knitted hats look. I think because I'm Canadian I by default love hats/toques. Plus it has an adorable little teapot on top! Handmade with love and only $45.31 CAD at: katydidnot
 
 
5.WHATEVER 90's cartoon sweater                                                                                                      
 
 
Yep Angelica's doll 'Cynthia', Judy Funnie from Doug and Jane Lane from Daria all on one sweatshirt as aliens. I think this sweater is awesome and very 90's and let's be honest, who didn't love the 90's?
The 80's were questionable but the 90's were pretty awesome. $48.55 CAD for this jumper at fASHLINdotcom


Please check out these awesome shops and make yourself an Etsy account. Feel free to follow me and I'll follow you back. My Etsy Profile!

-Melanie :)
 
 
 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5173341/?claim=zqtekb8nrb7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 

1 comment:

  1. why have i never heard of this! i will definitely check it out, thanks for sharing hun.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete